Every year more than 3 million families visit CareforKids.com.au
It’s the way Australian families find child care. Ensure these families find you!
For 10+ years CareforKids.com.au has been connecting early childhood education and care providers with families looking for care.
Whether you need to fill vacancies or simply better manage the demand you already have, CareforKids.com.au delivers a cost effective solution that really works.
Every day thousands of parents search CareforKids.com.au for information about child care services near them and even if you’re busy managing a child care service with a long waiting list CareforKids.com.au delivers many benefits.
Having worked with CareforKids.com.au for nearly 10 years, I can highly recommend their services. CareforKids is a cost effective way of promoting your centre and also provides a professional communication platform for potential new enrolments and the early learning service.Anthony Smith Journey Early Learning Group
Thanks for starting this site/network......I love it!!!April Rutter Family Day Care Educator
Care for Kids has been a brilliant resource for our service. Families can easily search for care that is available in their area and compare the services available. they can then get in touch with those centres.
Setting up your centre on the Care for Kids website couldn't be easier, and the support team are really helpful, ensuring you're doing the best you can to promote your business.Nesha Hutchinson Top Ryde Early Learning Centre
CareforKids.com.au is a great way for parents to view information about our service and contact us. It has also made it easier and quicker for us to fill vacancies in our services. If you really seek to stand out on-line, chose the CareforKids.com.au Enterprise Service, as this helps in the page-ranking on any on-line searchSuzanne Parker - Guppy's Early Learning
When opening a new centre marketing is key. There are many methods of generating enquiries and getting the “word out”.
Prior to advertising with CareforKids we were receiving about 10-12 genuine enquires a week via other enquiry methods.
After the first week with registering with CareforKids our enquiries increased to 30-40 enquiries a week and have remained strong.Tom Hardwick Guardian Early Learning Group
Some compelling reasons to join the CareforKids.com.au community
Reach more families
Every day thousands of parents search CareforKids.com.au for information about child care services near them. It’s the online destination for parents seeking child care
Fill vacancies fast
If you have vacancies, Child Care Vacancy Alert can help improve your occupancy rates. It’s a unique and valuable tool which connects you to families actively looking for child care in your area
Being part of CareforKids.com.au will ensure that you reach the right audience all the time – showcase your service, post your profile and include links to your website
- Active Kids Group
- Affinity Education
- C&K Children's Services
- Clovel Childcare & Early Learning Centres
- Explore & Develop
- G8 Education
- Green Leaves Early Learning Centres
- Guardian Early Learning Group
- Guppy's Early Learning Centres
- Journey Early Learning
- Kids Club Early Childhood Learning Centres
- KU Children's Services
- Little Learning School
- Making A Difference Early Childhood Education & Care
- Mission Australia Early Learning Centres
- Montessori Academy
- Only About Children
- Oxanda Education
- Paisley Park Early Learning Centres
- SDN Children's services
- Sunkids Children's Centres
- Think Childcare
- Young Academics Early Learning Centres
CHOOSE THE BEST PLAN FOR YOUR CHILD CARE SERVICE
- This free community service enables you to be seen by families searching for child care
- Lists your service name and basic contact details
- Details your fee and vacancy information: a red map pin indicates current vacancies and location
- Parents can contact you via email
- Parents attending your service can post a rating and review
- Parents can conveniently waitlist with you
- Stand out from the crowd by highlighting the unique selling points of your service and make it easier for families to contact you. Includes all the features of a basic listing plus:
- Priority ranking in search results
- An enhanced listing displaying your logo
- A detailed web page where you can showcase inclusions, display photos, logo and link to your website
- Advanced features including ‘request a tour’ and an easy way to promote and highlight special offers and open days
- Showcase your video content and social media by adding your Facebook page
$40/month + GST
or $400/year + GSTSign up
- Showcase the features of your service, boost occupancy and instantly connect with families looking for early childhood services in your area. Includes all of the features of a premium listing plus:
- Child Care Vacancy Alert – unlimited access to a database of families who need care in your area
- Update your vacancy details and instantly see a list of families that match your vacancies.
- Plus alerts by email when a new family registers their child care needs which match your vacancies
- Automated reminders to ensure family registrations stay active
- Gain access as a care partner to the Care Corporate child care program used by Australia’s top companies to source and secure care for their employees
$80/month + GST
or $800/year + GSTSign up