Discover high quality childcare and early learning at Kent Street Early Learning Centre. This Guardian Centre is conveniently located in Sydney, NSW and is custom-designed to nurture young minds and bodies with amazing spaces learning spaces for children.
We invite families to tour Kent Street Early Learning Centre to experience the Guardian Way in action by completing a contact form with Care For Kids so our friendly Centre staff may get in touch to arrange a visit!
Why Care For Kids families should consider Guardian Early Learning
Every day, thousands of families entrust Guardian with the education and care of their children across our network of centres around Australia. Our approach is designed to nurture and stimulate young children to fulfil their potential whilst supporting families to strengthen their work-life balance.
In general, our centres offer a no-fuss all inclusive service in convenient locations to work and home that provides everything children require during their time at our centres, covering:
- Secure and conveniently located high-quality centres
- Five healthy and nutritions meals per day, prepared with fresh food and produce
- Sunhats, sunscreen, nappies, linen, bottles and cups provided
- Teams of professionally-certified early childhood education specialists
- An advanced play-based and nature-inspired curriculum that sits above the National Quality Standard
- Child:Staff ratios on or above those governed by the Education and Care Services National Law and Regulations
- Interactive communication via the StoryPark family portal
Kent Street Early Learning Centre applies a unique play-based learning approach that focuses on developing childrens' natural skills and curiosity to prepare them for success in navigating school, employment and life. Our centres are staffed by caring and professional educators who ensure children are safe, respected and stimulated in high quality and naturally inspired environments. Our spacious centres are equipped with high quality reggio-inspired learning materials for all levels of early childhood development and outdoor areas include natural-play spaces, structures and experiences with plenty of room for growing, inquisitive and energetic bodies.
NQS Rating: Exceeding National Quality Standard.