About Little Giants Oran Park
About the Centre
Little Giants Oran Park is an innovative Childcare and Early Learning facility dedicated to providing a safe, supportive and nurturing environments for all children aged six weeks to 12 years. Led by a Team of fully qualified and friendly Early Childhood Educators, we are passionate about providing the highest level of Education, for your child.
Our commitment is to not only provide a safe and nurturing ‘home away from home’ for your Child, but to also make each day special and fun while building a strong foundation for future learning. Children at Little Giants Oran Park will learn through a play-based program that uses art, sports, games, activities and interactive technology, providing a well-rounded and fully immersive learning experience.
Along with our interactive play-zones, indoor discovery areas, secure playground and water park, children learn valuable skills through our unique Forest School program which helps foster an appreciation and respect for the outdoor environment. We complete regular excursions within the local Oran Park community which help our Children to build a sense of belonging and engagement.
The nutritional needs of our Children are met with our onsite Chef – preparing fresh and healthy meals, all approved by Nutrition Australia. All dietary requirements and personal preferences are respected with substitute meals.
At Little Giants Oran Park, we believe that by creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all, we strengthen the spirit of dialogue and collaboration. We endeavour to empower our Children, Families and our Community in ways that motivate and inspire excellence in Early Childhood Education and Care. Learning takes time, patience and persistence and our Educators are fully qualified to provide tailored support to meet the needs of each individual child – we are also lucky to have many Educators who are bilingual and others proficient in sign language.
Before & After School Care
Here at our Centre we also cater for Before and After School Care with Oran Park Public School. Our Educators will work with the Children on homework as well as providing them with a relaxing environment focusing on their interests. We also offer vacation care for the school holidays – inclusive of excursions and themed days.
The best way to see what our premium Education facility has to offer is to come and see it for yourself! We welcome all Children and Families to come and view Little GIANTS Oran Park and meet our friendly Team, so give us a call to book a time today.
- Veggie/herb garden
- On-site parking available
- In-house Chef
- 4 – 6-Seater prams for community excursions
- Bachelor Qualified Teacher
- Innovative outdoor environments
- Inviting, homely Studios
- School Readiness Program
- Parent lounge & coffee machine
- Water splash park
- All meals provided including snacks
- Nappies, wipes & sunscreen
- Before & After School Care
- Vacation care program (School aged)
- Sustainability Program
- In house Cooking lessons
- Calendar of special events & cultural activities
- Forest School program designed to foster an appreciation & respect for nature
- Regular excursions and incursions
- Centre Pets
- EDUCA app: Parent communication tool for daily journals and learning stories
- Parent TV – Informative subscription to online video resources, to support families
- 9, 10 or Full day sessions available to maximise your Child Care Subsidy & minimise out of pocket costs
- GWS AFL Team incentives including: Player visits, free tickets and regular excursions to local ‘home ground’
National Quality Standard Rating: Exceeding National Quality Standard.
- Long Day Care
- $126 - $126 /day
- for ages 6wks to 5yrs
- Fee includes: Education & Developmental Programs, Hats, Uniform, Sunscreen, Wipes,, Meals Provided, Nappies.
- Before School Care
- $30 before school (2hrs, 15mins)
- for ages 5yrs to 12yrs
- Additional Info: 6:30AM-8:45AM
- After School Care
- $35 after school (3hrs)
- for ages 5yrs to 12yrs
- Additional Info: 3:00PM - 6:30PM
Use our Child Care Subsidy Calculator to learn how much government support your family may be eligible for.Estimate Your Childcare Subsidy
National Quality Standard Rating
|Educational Program and Practice||Exceeding National Quality Standard|
|Children's Health and Safety||Meeting National Quality Standard|
|Physical environment||Exceeding National Quality Standard|
|Staffing Arrangements||Meeting National Quality Standard|
|Relationships with children||Exceeding National Quality Standard|
|Collaborative partnerships with families and communities||Exceeding National Quality Standard|
|Governance and leadership||Meeting National Quality Standard|
NQS Rating last updated: 13-Oct-2021
We don't have any ratings just yet
We don't have any reviews just yet.Post a Review