About Gowrie NSW Clemton Park Early Education and Care Centre
Welcome to Gowrie NSW Clemton Park Early Education and Care Centre!
Every child brings with them unique strengths, capabilities, culture, interests, knowledge, ideas and experiences. To enable children to reach their fullest potential, we provide the highest quality of care through enhancing all areas of growth and development in a warm caring home like environment.
Key Educator Approach
Our emphasis and commitment to working towards key educator relationships promotes continuity, consistency and nurturing relationships between educators and children both individually and in small groups.
Our team of dedicated and passionate educators implement a high quality educational experience in a nurturing, stimulating and supportive environment.
How we encourage capable learners:
- A unique indoor environment promotes learning, curiosity and adventure
- Large outdoor play area featuring natural gardens, climbing structures, natural play equipment, sand-pits and water play.
- A broad curriculum of literacy, numeracy, language, art, music, social skills, sport, sustainability and much more.
- Nutritionally balanced meals catering for all children’s dietary needs, prepared using the freshest ingredients
National quality standard rating: Exceeding National Quality Standard.
- Long Day Care
- $99 /day
- for ages 2yrs to 3yrs
- Additional Info: Morning and Afternoon Tea. All laundry of bedding done.A indepth portfolio of you childrens progress. this includes photos work examples craft and observations/jottings.
- Long Day Care
- $96 /day
- for ages 3yrs to 5yrs
Use our Child Care Subsidy Calculator to learn how much government support your family may be eligible for.ESTIMATE YOUR CHILDCARE SUBSIDY
National quality standard rating
|Educational Program and Practice||Exceeding National Quality Standard|
|Children's Health and Safety||Meeting National Quality Standard|
|Physical environment||Meeting National Quality Standard|
|Staffing Arrangements||Exceeding National Quality Standard|
|Relationships with children||Exceeding National Quality Standard|
|Collaborative partnerships with families and communities||Exceeding National Quality Standard|
|Governance and leadership||Meeting National Quality Standard|
NQS Rating last updated: 14-Oct-2020