Resources and Articles
Articles About Early Childhood Research
- How do Australian parents choose child care?
- How a group mentality influences preschoolers’ behaviour
- Does a positive childhood protect kids from mental illness?
- A new program to increase physical activity at child care
- Interesting research around school readiness
- What is the Respectful Approach?
- The benefits of physical literacy in the child care setting
- How preschoolers benefit from having a family dog
- Research into child care use during COVID-19
- The benefits of ‘Dad play’ in a child’s first years
- International approaches to lockdown in early childhood settings
- New research and advice around screen time
- How to get on the same wavelength as your infant
- How parents can support young children’s risky play
- The need for more diverse books in child care