Mayfield Early Education Seaford Centre overview
Phone(03) 9125 6323
Fees & Vacancies
Mayfield Early Education Seaford Service featuresSee more (9)
Mayfield Early Education Seaford service include:
Get to know us
We understand that your child’s kindergarten year is an important one and the skills, knowledge and friendships they develop throughout this time will support them through their schooling years and beyond. When your child attends a kindergarten within a long day care setting, they receive uninterrupted and extended learning which facilitates maximum growth and development.
Under the guided wing of our Early Childhood Teacher, the kinder group develop their independence, self-help, social and academic skills in a structured and supportive environment.
Our innovative and emergent programs allow the children to contribute to the development of the curriculum which is guided by individual and group interests. In support of the learning outcomes, we seek for every child, the kinder group also participate in many intentional teaching experiences throughout the year such as water safety, road safety, school readiness, literacy and numeracy projects, cooking, pet awareness responsibility, health and hygiene, and many more.
What does our kindergarten look like in 2024?
- In 2024 we will be offering 15 hours of 3yo and 15 hours of 4yo kindergarten each week.
- Our formal kindergarten program operates every day between 8.30am- 4.30pm and provides for the required 15 hours of Kindergarten per child per week
- A minimum 2 days per week is required to attend the funded kindergarten program.
- Who Can access funded kinder?
- Any child who is at least three or four years old on 30 April of the year in which they are enrolled to attend the funded kindergarten program.
- Is enrolled for at least 15 hours per week.
- Has written confirmation from the parent that our service is their funded kindergarten and they have enrolled to participate in the kindergarten program