About The Green Elephant Early Learning Centre Beaconsfield
At The Green Elephant, we aim to provide the highest quality standard of education and care for the children and families enrolled. We are a family owned and operated centre, committed to providing a warm, loving and nurturing environment where children are empowered to explore, discover and learn to their full potential.
Nestled amongst the busyness of the Inner City, the doors into the The Green Elephant Beaconsfield is a special haven for children.
Offering a natural warm environment that engages and challenges children in a range of learning possibilities.
Our centre is designed with the child in mind, creating spaces that encourage children to discover, explore and learn through play.
We have a team of dedicated and enthusiastic educators who love working with children. They bring a wealth of knowledge, character, ethnicity and passion to our centre, enabling us to engage with children in meaningful and unique ways.
We believe in empowering and supporting children to develop their positive attitudes and knowledge to support a lifelong love of learning.
We would love to introduce you and your child to our new centre and experience a world of wonder.
At The Green Elephant we have adopted a holistic approach to education and care for children. We are an all inclusive centre. We provide the following:
- Fit Elephant physical program that helps children develop into strong, healthy, confident children with a love of life and a passion for their world.
- Safe Elephant teaching safety and awareness.
- Groovy Elephant fun program which fosters development through music, movement, creativity and interaction.
- Tongue Tied Elephant exposing the children to a variety of different languages.
- Creative Elephant -purpose built creative arts studio.
- Healthy Elephant - teaching about nutrition and giving our bodies good fuel.
- Explorer Elephant - hands-on experiential learning program based on regular small group visits to museums, art galleries, local parks and libraries within the community.
- Big School Elephant Program - school readiness starts in our nursery room and is embedded throughout the whole centre.
- All meals, which are created by our nutritionist and cooked in our kitchen by our wonderful chef
- Indoor learning spaces that promote constructive activity and purposeful exploration.
- Natural outdoor environments which feature trees and plants, edible gardens, sandpits, areas that invite play, quiet spaces, slides, natural timber cubby houses, music elements and water elements.
- Nappies and formula
- Parents online portal for access to portfolios
- High level security and surveillance
- Dedicated Educators that are carefully chosen and have the appropriate experience and qualifications to ensure quality care for your child.
Each and every child at The Green Elephant is important to us and we welcome you to join our family. We look forward to meeting you and your child soon.
National Quality Standard Rating: Provisional - Not yet assessed under the NQF.
- Long Day Care
- for ages 6wks to 5yrs
- Fee includes: Bottles Provided, Education & Developmental Programs, Meals Provided, Nappies.
Use our Child Care Subsidy Calculator to learn how much government support your family may be eligible for.Estimate Your Childcare Subsidy
National Quality Standard Rating
|Educational Program and Practice||Provisional – Not Yet Assessed|
|Children's Health and Safety||Provisional – Not Yet Assessed|
|Physical environment||Provisional – Not Yet Assessed|
|Staffing Arrangements||Provisional – Not Yet Assessed|
|Relationships with children||Provisional – Not Yet Assessed|
|Collaborative partnerships with families and communities||Provisional – Not Yet Assessed|
|Governance and leadership||Provisional – Not Yet Assessed|
NQS Rating last updated: 20-Oct-2021
We don't have any ratings just yet
We don't have any reviews just yet.Post a Review