Nurseryland has been operating since 1969 and has cared for over half a million children.
The staff of Nurseryland work consistently to include all areas of development in our daily programme. We work to build your child�s self esteem, and by working with the parents, we strive to allow your child to reach his/her greatest possible potential.
Nurseryland Early Childhood Learning Centres:
- Private, family owned centre that offers professional care for your child
- 36 years experience
- Bright, happy, secure environment
- Bus pick up available to and from your door
- Government funded places and fully accredited
- Throughout our years of experience and caring, we have achieved what we consider to be a very good balance of disciplined learning and free expression, thus catering for children in all stages of development
- We are aware of our responsibility in socialising the child for the world outside the home
- The children play together and participate freely in a comprehensive range of activities, most of which are freely chosen. There is some teacher direction to increase their understanding
- We are aware that the early childhood years are a critical period of development
- We provide experiences and equipment designed to help each child reach their full potential
- We build self-esteem by placing children in positive, rewarding situations
- Most importantly, we encourage children to explore and develop their skills
Come and see us, the team that �really� cares.
For more information visit our website nurserylandchildcare.com.au